This Mindful Resilience virtual training teaches your employees body/mind techniques to switch their nervous systems out of frustration, fear, anxiety and overwhelm back to clear-minded thinking, balanced emotions, better immune system function, and better social engagement....Learn More!
Welcome, My Dentist AZ Employees! Here's to learning how to quickly release stress and restore mental and emotional balance.
Here's how to access the Mindful Resilience Segments:
1. Add to Cart, Click on "Checkout" to create a login and password to activate your account.
2. Click Checkout again to finish the process and receive Thank You receipt confirmation.
3. At www.kathleengramzay.com homescreen make sure you are logged in (upper right corner)
5. Access the program by clicking the text "Mindful Resilience" by clicking it the purple bar
You will also receive a following welcome email with access instructions. (Be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see shortly after.)
By the completion of access to the Kinessage® Mindful Resilience Program, you agree and accept its Terms.
Here's to a Healthier, More Self-Empowered You!...Learn More!
Mindful Resilience: Your Power to Thrive Through Adversity
This 3-segment program provides you with both the knowledge and experiential tools to understand and partner with your nervous system to shift yourself out of anger/frustration, anxiety or overwhelm back to the restorative side where clear-minded thinking, better social engagement and immune system function are possible.
You will learn specific tools that you can use in the moment to:
Ground yourself to feel more supported and relate more authentically with family and colleagues
Calm the nervous system for greater clarity and calmer thinking at work or home
Balance your emotions for improved immune system function & better sleep
Release muscular pain & tension for greater ease and mobility
$297 This 30-Day streaming access investment also includes 1 individual 30-minute zoom consult w/Kathleen (valued at $125)
Monday, April 26, 2021 9-4:30 MST Kinessage Self Care for Therapists Virtual Live Class 6 CE hrs
In this 6 CE hour session you will:
- * Learn how to apply movement and mindful awareness to quickly relieve pain and restrictions in your body
- * Discover how dysfunction of the sensory/motor feedback loop can lead to injury and loss of function
- *Experience Kinessage® from the inside out and employ the power of the kinetic chain for yourself
- * Experience the value of the role of awareness and consciousness in healing
- * Demonstrate use of anatomy and movement to effect tissue changes and increase range of motion
- * Leave with takeaway hands-on techniques and interactive stretching that clear common therapist areas of injury/discomfort - especially neck, shoulders, forearms, wrists, fingers, and low back.
Zoom meeting room details will be sent upon receipt of registration....Learn More!