Basics Lower Body Course
– 21 CE hrs –
This 3-day course details the remaining two platforms: Kinessage® Anatomy Shorthand and stretching components for the Lower Body and teaches the Back and Hip/Leg/Foot protocol.
Building Upon the Skills Learned in the Introduction Course You Will Apply:
- Joint movement to improve range of motion for the lower body
- Kinetic energy as a method of massage
- The use of mechanical advantage to prevent therapist injury
- Counter movement, myofascial release, and compression to clear restrictions
- Apply the Kinessage® Anatomy Shorthand to the lower body to systematically work through muscle layers in a thorough and effective manner
- Utilize stretching for the lower body as a final reset button
- Three days training in Kinessage® Basics Lower Body with 1-on-1 hands-on attention
- In color, graphically-rich, detailed student manual
- Certificate of Completion
- 21 NCBTMB Continuing Education Credits
30-day Kinessage® Q&A follow-up support with Kathleen - a $170 Value!
Interested in Bringing this Class to Your Team or School?
Come equipped – class requirements:
Table, linens and lotion: You already know that Kinessage® uses movement and takes maximum advantage of your table to save your body. If you're flying in for the course, you're still exempt from bringing one, and you get to make another new friend with someone who drove.
Exercise ball: What is Kinessage® without the exercise ball? In this Lower Body course you will be upright and rocking straight from your feet, so your ball can stay home for this one.