"Understanding Your Body/Mind is Empowering, Partnering with it is Liberating."
Kathleen's personal and professional journey of tapping into the power within for body and mind transformation enables her to deliver experiential opportunities for her audiences to physiologically shift their perspectives right in the moment.
Chronic Stress: The unprecedented levels of uncertainty and change caused by COVID-19 created a tsunami of stress which is depleting people’s ability to effectively cope with the daily tasks of life. Long-term chronic stress adversely impacts us mentally, emotionally, and physically. As individuals, we experience a decrease in focus, connection, creativity, and joy. Businesses are facing new challenges with burned-out leaders and employees, new employee demands, and a scattered workforce. We are all paying the price in time, money, energy, and physical and emotional health.
With these unchartered waters, we must now look for easily accessible solutions that can be found through the resilience tools within the body/mind.
If you are looking to open new doors of power and possibility for your organization or group, click below:
Inquire About Booking Kathleen
Kathleen tailors her presentations to be relevant to her varied audiences. From breakouts to keynotes ranging from 30-90 minute presentations your group will come away with new knowledge and new tools to handle stress and life easier.
Here are a few examples:For Businesses:
- Resilience: Keystone to Re-Engaged & High Performing Teams
- Body/Mind: Your Power to Thrive Through Change
- Lessons from the Body/Mind and the Art of Bridging - How to Work Better as a Team
- For Business Success, Partner With Yourself First!
- Your Body/Mind is Your Most Important Asset, Is it Appreciating or Depreciating?
- What Kind of a Boss Are You and How to Tell if Your Team is About to Mutiny
- Resilience: Your Fortifying Fuel to Manage the Frontline
- Replenish Your Well and Give from a Full Cup
- The Secret Weapon to Avoid Injury While Caring for Others
- Mindful Resilience: Keystone to Reclaiming Your Power & Peace
- Love It/Hate It: Make Friends With Your Body/Mind
- Don't Kill the Messenger, It's Just Bad Translation
Some of the Organizations/Events That Have Benefited from Kathleen's Interactive Presentations Include:
Discount Tire, Wells Fargo, AZ SHRM State Conference, AZ Society of Association Executives, BDO Phoenix, AZ National Safety Council, Lewis, Roca, Rothgerber & Christie, Kolbe Corp Annual Conference, Arizona Fire Chiefs Assoc. Annual Conference, BBB Pacific Southwest - Industrious Women's Summit, National Association of Women Business Owners Phoenix Chapter, Western Alliance Bank, A-Z BizLink, AZ Dept. of Health EMS Resilience Summit, Phoenix Business Journal
Panelist: Greater Phoenix inBusiness Priority Healthcare AZHRExecutive Forum, A-Z BizLink
Kathleen Gramzay, BCTMBAuthor:
Release Your Pain, Expand Your Life!Developer:
Kinessage® Mindful Resilience and Kinessage® Release Your Pain Self-Care System